- New Zealand OPs Annual Lunch - Thursday 28 February 2019
- The Old Pangbournian Yacht Club AGM - Tuesday 26 March 2019
- OP Dinner at Pangbourne - Friday 5 April 2019
- Military OP London Meeting - Tuesday 21 May 2019
- HQS Wellington: Evening Reception - Monday 24 June 2019
- Founders' Day - Saturday 6 July 2019
- OP City of London Group: Curry Lunch - Friday 25 October 2019
- PPA Christmas Bazaar - Saturday 16 November 2019
You are cordially invited to join us for the OP Annual Lunch in the Quarterdeck Restaurant at The Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron, Westhaven Marina, Auckland.
12.00pm Meet in the bar on the upper deck
1.00pm Two course lunch in the Quarterdeck Restaurant
RSVP Robin Paine firstname.lastname@example.org
The Old Pangbournian Yacht Club AGM will be held at 18:30 in The Paget Room at The Royal Thames Yacht Club Knightsbridge on Tuesday 26 March - to be followed by a meal at 19:30 for which the cost will be around £26 per person, plus drinks.
Club Commodore, Commodore Tony Morrow (the last Captain of HMY Britannia) will be standing down after six very formative years.
For more information, please email Ian Williams.
A date has now been set for the OP curry lunch on board HQS Wellington. It is Friday 25 October 2019. Meet at 12 noon. There is a maximum of 14 places available - please contact Sinclair Rogers for more information: email@example.com
This is open to all members of the Pangbourne community. With over 50 stallholders selling a variety of crafts, gifts, fashion, jewellery, art and food items, the PPA Christmas Bazaar is always a very busy and popular event. We would love to welcome you to the College for a bit of Christmas shopping and a mince pie. The PPA will also be providing refreshments, and running a tombola and a raffle. Entry to the Bazaar is free and there is also plenty of parking.