Pangbourne Parents' Association
The Pangbourne Parents’ Association (PPA) is a voluntary organisation which exists to create social opportunities for parents of Pangbourne pupils whilst raising funds for projects which will benefit the pupils of the College. Membership is free, and all parents automatically become members while their children are at Pangbourne.
The committee, comprising parents and College staff, meet once every half-term. The PPA welcomes parents to join at its meetings and warmly invites all parents to their events.
The PPA events for 2020 will be:
- The PPA Quiz - Friday 28 February, 19:30 - Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book!
- The PPA 'Festival of Culture' Arts Fundraising evening - late March, TBC
- The PPA Walk (bring your own dog!) - Saturday 12 September
- The PPA Christmas Market - Saturday 7 November
- The PPA Ball - Saturday 14 November
Get in touch:Visit the PPA Facebook Page