An Evening with Pangbourne's Sixth Form - 17 June 2021
An Evening with Pangbourne's Sixth Form - A Virtual Event
Thursday 17 June at 6pm
Discover a community where the individual matters.
During this packed online event our sixth formers will introduce you to our beautiful campus and explain how the Pangbourne experience will prepare you for life after school.
This is your opportunity to discover:
- The academic subjects on offer for A Level and BTEC
- Sports and co-curricular activities available
- The creative subjects and facilities available
- How we can support you in your studies and life after College
- What some of our ‘Old Pangbournians’ have gone on to achieve
- How our ceremonial traditions can help you to develop life skills
- What our students love about Pangbourne!
There will also be a Q&A session, where you can put your questions forward to staff and students.
Previous attendees to our Virtual Open Evenings have said:
"Just wanted to say thank you for the open evening last night. Out of all the online school open events Pangbourne’s was by far the best and most interactive I have seen. I thought it was really impressive and very informative."
"Excellent overview of the school. Felt like a real introduction to all the important things about school life and was a brilliant alternative to visiting the school in the current circumstances."
To book your place, please click below to register.
We look forward to seeing you there!