St George is located next to Illawarra at the end of the Parade Ground, having been built in 2012, and was opened by Olympic gold medal-winning rower Katherine Grainger CBE.
St George is the original girls’ house and was previously located on the perimeter of the Bowden Playing Fields and then at the end of the drive beyond Dunbar House before its relocation in 2012. The Division emblem is St George and the Dragon, and its colour is Bright Pink.
There is a courtyard between Illawarra and St George where girls from both Divisions can meet and socialise.
St George’s Brother Divisions are Harbinger and Macquarie with a half-and-half split between the boys’ Divisions for certain Inter-Divisional competitions.
St George is named after one of the clipper ships belonging to the Devitt and Moore shipping company that first set up Pangbourne as a Nautical College in 1917 before it took the name Pangbourne College and then later became a co-educational school.