The Pangbourne Experience
"We have been very impressed with the efforts Pangbourne College have made to keep their students engaged and busy. Whatever magic you engaged, it is working well, so thank you!"
Thank you for visiting The Pangbourne Experience page. We hope you enjoy your virtual look around Pangbourne College and hope we can welcome you for a 'real' visit soon!
You can watch everything from our recent Virtual Open Morning below.
Our Q&A video features questions and answers from:
- Mr Thomas Garnier, Headmaster
- Mrs Jane Herold, College Registrar
- Academic Team with the Deputy Head Academic, Head of Key Stage 4 and Head of Key Stage 3
- Pastoral Team with the Deputy Head Pastoral and Head of Boarding
- Sixth Form Experience with the Head of Sixth Form and a current Sixth Form student
Our children have been well-prepared for staying at home in the coming weeks; both seem motivated to start this new challenge.
The communication between the school and parents has been outstanding.
With children at different schools, I'm so impressed with what Pangbourne has managed to deliver on the distance learning front.